CalendarSchedules, Appointments & Regular Stops
Update, March 25, 2020. Due to the current COVID-19, situation, Moss Harp Service has indefinitely postponed all travel and harp service through April. Stops listed for May and later could be postponed as well depending on our nation’s success in slowing the spread of the coronavirus. If you are interested in harp service in any of the cities listed below, please contact me. Once we’re able to reschedule, I will make sure you are informed. Stay safe and best wishes.
- January 7-12: Salt Lake City, UT
- February 5-10: Seattle, WA
- March 18-19: Tulsa, OK Postponed IndefinitelyPPPoaPo
- April 2-3: Madison, WI Postponed Indefinitely
- April 4-6: Milwaukee, WI Postponed Indefinetely
- April 17-22: Salt Lake City, UT Postponed Indefinitely
- May 5-6: Sioux Falls, SD
- May 7-9: Fargo, ND
- May 10-13: MInneapolis, MN
- June 24-30: Portland and Eugene, OR
- July 10-15: Salt Lake City, UT
- July 16-19: Boise, ID
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Austin, TX
- Boise, ID
- Chicago, IL
- Milwaukee, WI
- Omaha, NE
- Redlands, CA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Seattle, WA
- Sioux Falls, SD
For a complete current price list, click here.
- Pedal Harp Regulation: $350.00
- Lever Harp Regulation: $185.00
- Bass Wire Installation: $55.00 (plus wires)
- Complete Restringing, Pedal Harp: $230.00
- Complete Restringing, Lever Harp: $180.00
- House Call Surcharge: $200.00*
* House calls are not available in all service areas.
Want to receive the Harp Herald, a monthly newsletter with informative articles on harp care, changing strings, moving, and more? Click the big red button to join the mailing list.